The following recipe is great for the body because it is refreshing and hydrating, but even more importantly, it has analgesic effect, it removes the pain or makes it much less intense.
If you are often bothered by body pain, try this tea because it contains a number of healing ingredient that in synergy represent an efficient remedy to get rid of many kinds of pain.
Analgesic tea recipe
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 teaspoons of black tea
- 2 teaspoons of grounded cardamom
- Grounded ginger
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- Half a glass of almond milk
- One spoon of honey
First cook the ginger, the cinnamon and the cardamom in the water for 10 minutes. Then, add the black tea and leave it cooking for 2 more minutes. Strain well in a glass of almond milk and add the honey.
Black tea – it contains theoflavins which decrease the damage of the muscular fibers after an exercise. It contains antioxidants that are necessary for good health.
- It prevents the growth of tumorous cells
- It improves the blood organs health
- It stops caries
- It improves the urine flow
- It decreases the risk of stroke
- It gets rid of headaches
- It decreases the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
- It slows down the aging of the skin
- It decreases the stress-causing hormones
- It improves cognitive abilities
- It helps with stomach diseases, diarrhea and vomiting
Honey – it decreases the inflammation of the ankles and it makes the body pain milder. This natural sweetener kills even the most stubborn bacteria, and it also can be used as a prevention of seasonal allergies.
Cinnamon – it contains antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is used with healing of arthritis and back pain, and recent studies confirm its analgesic effect. It decreases the risk of heart diseases and it has been proved that it helps with type 2 diabetes.
Almond milk – almonds contain salycin, a compound similar to the aspirin. With frequent consumption different types of body pain decrease, as well as the ankle and muscle pain, headaches…. The almond milk helps in hearth health maintenance and maintain the desired body weight.