Combine streching with other types of physical activity. Training should be regular and energetic, then they will bring you good results.
- Before stretching muscles, you must be sure to warm up – running, sit-ups, training on a stationary bike and jumping rope.
- Do stretching slowly and carefully. In no case did not spring.
- Breathe deeply and hold your breath. It is best to breathe calmly. During a short break between exercises can take a deep breath and make a full exhalation.
- Do not ever chase for quick results. Do not allow pain to become acute. You should feel a slight tension.
- Relax, when stretching is performed. You can even close my eyes to get more feeling of relaxation.
- The duration of retention of each pose should be about 20 seconds.
- The correctness of the exercise is more important than how much you stretch the muscles and joints.
Benefits of Stretching …
– Slows down in our body processes associated with aging;
– Improves circulation;
– Gives the body energy;
– Makes the figure more slender;
– Results in muscle tone;
– Increases the flexibility of the joints;
– Is an excellent prevention against salt deposits;
– Improves posture;
– Reduces the risk of injury when doing other sports;
– Relieves stress;