People don’t like an onion because it smells and it makes our eyes tear. But people often forget the fact that onion is one of the healthiest foods in the world.
Onion has vitamin B6, C, as well as manganese and dietary fiber. Here are just some of the benefits of this food.
Onion Heal Benefits
- It helps in regulation of blood sugar
- Onion reduces inflammation and infections
- It boosts immunity because it is full of vitamin C and phytochemicals
- It helps in cancer prevention
- It helps relieve the pain related to bee sting
- Onion is great for lowering the risk of gastric ulcers
- Antibacterial and antiviral properties in it will kill bacteria and germs
- They are full of vitamin A
Why Putting Onions in Socks?
Since you now know that onion has antiviral and antibacterial properties, you can use it to kill germs and bacteria in your body. Phosphoric acid in the onion can enter your bloodstream, purify your blood and kill all bacteria and germs.
You just need to put an onion slice at the bottom of the feet. Meridians are the access points linked to our internal organs, and they are located on our feet.
How to Do It Properly
Use organic onion and chop it into slices. Put one large slice both bottoms of your feet, and put the socks over it. Leave it overnight.
Benefits of This Treatment
It will kill all the germs because of antibacterial and antiviral properties
The onion will purify the blood and get rid of all thins
It will also purify the air