There is a type of bacteria called Helicobacter pylorus that can cause stomach infection. More than two thirds of the global population are affected, it can be transmitted through dirty water and food. If ignored, it can help develop ulcers or even stomach cancer. This type of bacteria are hard to discover without medical exams.
Helicobacter pylorus can create numerous symptoms: heartburn, bloating, burping, diarrhea, constipation, esophageal reflux, flatulence and overall discomfort in the stomach. These are often thought of as normal appearances.
H.p. is the main cause of gastritis, which is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach. Gastritis causes eighty percent of gastric ulcers and ninety percent of duodenal ulcers, while at the same time triggering different diseases not directly connected to digestion. It can also decrease levels of serotonin, resulting in anxiety and depression.
Everyone can be affected
The bacteria have colonies mostly in the lining of the stomach. It is thought that they get transmitted by consumption of food or water contaminated with human fecal material or contact with the stool, saliva, vomit of an infected person. Family members that have it are the basic transmitters of H.p.
What can you do?
In more than 80% of the cases, this bacteria can be treated. The right thing to do is consulting your doctor for getting the appropriate treatment. This may involve a combination of drugs like antibiotics and drugs that reduce the amount of stomach acid. Diet regime is also meaningful, as well as intake of vitamins like A, C, E and zinc. Consumption of probiotics can also be useful.
If you feel under risk, contact your medical practitioner and get proper examination. You can never be too careful with this type of problems because they can affect your overall lifestyle, not just the health.
How can you relieve bloating?
This beverage is specifically beneficial for stomach bloating relief and simultaneously working as energy booster.
Ingredients you will need:
- One cucumber
- One lemon
- One tbsp. of ginger (make it grated)
- One tbsp. of aloe vera juice
- Lots of cilantro and/or parsley
- Half a glass of water
Preparing this drink is fairly simple! All you need to do is mix all the ingredients in a blender, drinking the beverage afterwards!
How does it deal with the problem?
This beverage is very useful to reduce fat from the belly area, and you will notice the first improvement only after the first consumption. The mix of these ingredients stimulates the metabolism to burn fat while you are at sleep. Furthermore, this specific mix has been proved to improve the metabolism.
How does each ingredient work:
- Cucumbers are very strong in burning fat, you can see them in every weight-loss diet.
- Lemon juice is good in stimulation of the elimination of accumulated toxins in the organism.
- Ginger is quite good metabolism booster, very good in prevention of constipation. It can help with burning the worst kind of fat, all while you are at sleep.
- Aloe vera is important for the overall body well-being, but it is especially powerful in calories burning. It also helps with hydration. If you don’t consume enough water, the metabolism slows down, left without strength to properly burn fat. So staying hydrated is of crucial importance, to keep your metabolism at healthy and steady pace.
- Parsley and cilantro are full with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, which makes them very, very good for elimination of accumulated, unnecessary water and reducing bloating.