Understandably, there isn’t one person that likes to have double chin! However, the solution is simple – you can do a few exercises to fix the situation and the best thing is that they are not really demanding! Being overweight can be a significant factor, but it simply happens to some people because of lack of strength in their muscles. In the U.S., according to some data twenty percent of the population in every state has obesity.
The solution, like mentioned before involves a few exercises to solve the weak muscles issue.
The following exercises are very effective and yet very simple, that will help with the toning of the chin, the neck and the jaw muscles.
These exercises will perhaps make you feel a bit funny and odd but you will get used to it. If you regularly do these exercises, be sure that the results will be showing in no time! You can do them at any time and any place, even while in the bathroom.
How to Get Rid of a Double Chin
Do each of the chin exercises below for 5 to 7 times daily:
- Easy move the chin forward & backward.
Strenghtening the muscles of the chin
- Open your mouth wide, and bend the lower lip inside. Then close your mouth pulling the lower jaw forward.
- Easy move the jaw up and down, and repeat this method after every
“Kiss of the ceiling” – an exercise for strengthening the neck muscles
- Lift the face up and look up the sky, blowing a kiss towards the ceiling.
Touch the nose
- Stick out your tongue and try to reach the nose with the tip of the tongue.
- Put your elbows on the table and place the chin on your fists. After that push the chin against the fists, trying to overcome the resistance.
The “Triangle of Youth” – an exercise for the perfect oval face
- Turn your head to the left and pull the lower jaw forward, straining muscles of the neck. Then turn your head to the right and do the same thing on the other side.