Even though microwave ovens are very fast and convenient things, they can cause numerous health problems and diseases.
Two scientists during World War II invented tube that made microwaves for war purposes. But, later on, Percy LeBaron Spencer of the Raytheon Company discovered that microwaves can cook food. Radar Range it the first microwave that went on the market.
Inside the microwave are 2.45 billion hertz that can harm you if they leak through the door. To show you how much microwave oven can harm you, you need to know that even 10 hertz can harm you. So, don’t ever stand near an operating microwave.
Health Problems Microwave Oven Can Cause
- Causes birth defects
- Weakened immune system
- Lowered resistance to viral and bacterial infections
- More serious illnesses
What Happens to Our Food in the Microwave Oven?
- It breaks chemical and molecular bonds
- Microwaves degrade and deplete food of its nutrients
- Radiation of the microwaves destroys molecules in the food, making them radioactive
A study from 1992 showed the participants who consumed microwaved veggies experience:
- Rapidly increasing cholesterol levels
- Decrease in hemoglobin causing anemic-like conditions
- Decrease in white blood cells
- Increase in leukocyte (indicating poisoning and cell damage)
- Microwave breast milk loses 96% of its antibodies
- The microwaved infant formula can be changed structurally, changing the components in amino acids
The EPA recommends limited exposure to EMF of .5mG – 2.5mG. If you stand 4 inches from your food cooking in the microwave, you will be exposed to 100 – 500mG. Standing 3 feet away from the operating microwave will expose you to 1 – 25mG.
Microwave ovens are still dangerous, even if they are perfectly sealed. Yes, they are fast and handy, but if you want to keep you and your family safe, don’t use them.