Grape Jelly was well known within our ancestors with its original flavor and aroma and huge beneficial effects on human health. Our grandparents used it as natural sweetener and sometimes even for feeding infants as this grape malt is said to be nutritious as milk. Rich in minerals (potassium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus, iron) vitamins ( B1, B2, B3, B6, C, A, D) tannins, antioxidans this jelly is a real treasure trove of nutritiens that will help you improve your health.
It is recommended for:
- strengthening the immune system of children, elderly and athletes
- infections of the respiratory system
- mental disorders
- diseases of cardiovascular system
- impaired liver function
30 pounds black grapes are needed to get 2 pounds of jelly
- The grapes are crushed and strain through several layers of gauze in a big pot.
- The resulting juice (must) boil over moderate heat until obtain consistency of honey. Constantly collect the foam from the surface of the juice using a strainer for tea. Be careful not to burn.
- Once nicely cool, pour into sterilized jars or bottles
Usage: One of two tablespoons of jelly a day (morning or evening) alone or dissolved in water, tea ,milk is enough to aviod common health disorders