Ginger is beneficial for our overall health because it contains Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals. This plant has anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
It also can boosts immune system, improves digestion, relives pain, and treats cardiovascular disease and asthma. Consuming ginger tea could beat cold and flu more effectively than any other medicine. It supplies our body with numerous health benefits, such as:
- Supplies body with necessary oxygen, vitamins and minerals.
- Improves circulation due to its warming properties.
- Relives headache, pain and sore muscles
- Prevents and kills cancer cells
- Reduces the risk of stroke
- Dissolves kidney stones
- Cleanses the liver
Ginger Tea Recipe
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Organic honey
- Coconut milk
- A cup of water
How to prepare it?
Boil the water, and then add ginger and turmeric. Keep the temperature below boiling point for about 10 minutes and add the milk. Strain the tea and add honey for better taste.