After a successful fight against breast cancer, Mia Stern realized that she has to change her life habits and diet. Thanks to the changes which she introduced to the menu, she got her health back, and totally unplanned and totally unexpected she lost 24 pounds.
This woman completely changed her diet and without starvation she unexpectedly succeeded in losing weight.
She says she ate more than ever, loved what she ate and the extra pounds just started melting away. She claims she had lots of energy, good digestion, she had good sleep and flawless skin. She felt as if she had found a source of an eternal youth.
She now discovers the tricks she used to achieve this success.
- Start the day with a cup of warm water adding a bit of lemon. That simple beverage is guaranteed to stimulate digestion.
- Make sure to regularly hydrate your body during the day. Besides other liquids, try to drink at least a liter and a half of water per day, in order to get rid of the toxins in the body.
- For four times a week, start the day with a green smoothie that you prefer. This way, you will have an intake of the necessary nutrients at the beginning of the day.
- Eat proteins in a combination with green fruit. Combine baked chicken with broccoli or kale cooked in a pan, and cooked eggs with a salad of fresh spinach or arugula
- Eat two handfuls of grain fruit and seeds every day. These foods are a great source of nutrients, and at the same time they can be a healthy snack.
- Eat as much veggie soups as possible. If you don’t have time to cook every day, just make a larger amount of veggie soup, take the veggies out of it, strain it and store it in the fridge. You can keep it there for a few days.
- Feed the organism with herbal proteins. Beans, buckwheat, quinoa, avocado, chick peas, lentil are only few of the many rich sources of herbal proteins.
- Spend at least 15 minutes of every day, connecting to the nature. Get out and take a walk to the nearby park, take deep breaths, observe the world surrounding you. This way, you will calm your mind and fill yourself with positive energy.