Egg Mask: This home remedy is found to be a part of the many cultures all over the world with different variations.
It contains high levels of proteins which help in the formation of new hair. It is also rich in sulfur, zinc, iron, selenium, phosphorous and iodine.
- Take the white of one egg
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey to it
- Mix it all well to form a smooth paste
- Apply it all over your hair carefully and leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse with cool water and shampoo it off.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The vinegar gently cleanses the scalp and maintains the PH balance of the hair accelerating hair growth.
How To Use:
- Wash your hair
- Use apple cider vinegar as a final rinse after washing your hair to get healthy and shiny hair.
- For 1 liter of solution – mix 75ml of apple cider vinegar to one liter of water
- You may store this entirely or make it smaller batches. For smaller quantities, take 15 ml of apple cider vinegar and add it to a cup of warm filtered water
- After washing your hair, using this cup of water as the final rinse.
This is the oldest and the most efficient home remedy for hair growth.
Onion juice is rich in sulfur that boosts collagen production in the tissues and helps in re-growth of hair.
How To Use:
- Use red onions or shallots
- Chop it into small pieces
- Squeeze out its juice.
- Now apply it on your scalp carefully and keep for 15 minutes.
- Finally rinse off with a mild shampoo.