Lit Up Sage in Your House! The Benefits – Countless!

Sage has been famous and popular since a long time ago as a healing herb. It has different names in different places, which only tells us how often it was used by our predecessors. This herb has a broad medicinal use and is a component of many drugs. Its healing properties come from the etheric oils which can evaporate.

Lit Up Sage in Your House! The Benefits – Countless!

No matter if it is summer or winter, if the windows are opened and closed, the air in our house is full with toxins and microorganisms. If you want to get rid of these undesired guests, and clean the air inside your house, the best way to do it is using sage.

Research has shown that if you lit sage in one room, 94% of the bacteria within the air are gone! The next day, when the air in the same room was examined again, it was still clean.

All you need to do is to make a sort of stick of the dried sage leaves, lit it up on one end and put the fire out immediately. The sage will continue to smoke.

If you do this every day, you will do a lot for your health. You will stop headaches, coughing, respiratory infections, decrease the chance of getting lung cancer and cardiovascular diseases, as well as treatment of chronic fatigue and asthma.