Japanese doctors are convinced that Tibetan kefir is indispensable in the diet of cancer patients and they believe that this drink should be included in the diet of any healthy person, regardless of age.
Tibetan mushroom replaces most synthetic drugs against hundreds of the most widespread known diseases. Kefir made of Tibetan mushroom is confirmed by the scientists as a unique, powerful, and safest natural antibiotic.
Diseases that can be treated by Tibetan Mushroom?
- It strengthens the immune system, speeds up recovery after flu and other acute respiratory diseases.
- Normalize micro-flora of the stomach, cures diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Within 2-3 months consumption of the kefir (400 ml daily), gastritis can be totally cured. With long term usage, heals stomach ulcer.
- Used in treatments for obesity and weigh control. If you want to lose weight, drink this kefir 30 minutes after your meals, but if you want to gain weight – 30 minutes before meals.
- Reduces headaches, normalizes blood pressure.
- Improves sleep, relieves from insomnia, depression, chronic fatigue.
- Improves memory, concentration and prevents atherosclerosis.
- Treating vaginal yeast infection.
- Leaflets periodontal disease, stomatitis.
- Treats osteochondritis, rheumatism, and arthritis.
- Dissolves and removes stones and sand from the gallbladder, bladder and kidney.
- Successfully treating diabetes (If you are on insulin therapy you shouldn’t drink this beverage, because it neutralizes the effects of drugs!).
- Bronchitis and asthma; psoriasis and eczema and successfully treats all types of allergies.
- Solves the problem of lazy intestine and frequent constipation.
This Kefir drink shouldn’t be taken by people with intolerance to dairy products and pregnant women. Also, people with increased acid, should pay attention. It is better to drink kefir, which is prepared 12 hours before (rather than 24). If you consume drugs, you should make 3 hours break between the medication intake and kefir. Also, alcohol in combination with the kefir is not recommended.
How to prepare kefir by using Tibetan fungus?
First of all you need Tibetan mushroom grains. This is widespread cultivated fungus and can be easily found in the local stores. So, you need a fungus and milk.
- Combine 250 ml milk with 1 tablespoon of the fungus (grains).
- Combine 0.5 liters of milk with 2 tablespoons of the fungus (grains).
- Combine 1 liter with 4 tablespoons of the fungus (grains).
In a clean glass jar, put the mushroom and milk. Cover the jar with gauze or lightly with plastic cover, because the fungus needs to breathe. Leave at room temperature for 24 hours.
After 24 hours strain the milk with plastic sieve (metal sieve is not recommended, because of chemical reaction), and stir with a wooden or plastic spoon (touching with hands is not recommended).
Strained mushroom, should be rinsed with fresh and cold water. Back the rinsed mushroom into washed jar and pour with new amount milk and leave it until tomorrow. The procedure is very simple, but it should be repeated every day. If you don’t repeat this process every day, mixture will change the color and lose the healing properties which is very probably that the fungus will die.
How to drink kefir?
Prepared kefir consume in quantity of 200-250 ml per day. It can be consumed at once, or in several divided daily doses. You should begin with 100 ml per day (for adults) and for children (older than 5 years) not more than 50 ml per day. The quantity of kefir may be increased for treatment of various diseases to 500 ml per day. The last daily dose should be 30-40 minutes before bedtime.
Drink the kefir for 20 days, and take a break for 10 days. This cycle should be repeated for 12 months.
During the breaks you should continue taking care of the mushroom and maintaining it’s life-cycle. Strained kefir drink can be used for preparing pancakes and as a cosmetic ingredient: it is excellent for facial skin care, washing or hair care.
What you should know?
In the first 10-14 days you will notice increased activity of the intestine in form of increased emissions of gases, frequent bowel movement, and discoloration of urine. Patients with urolithiasis may appear unpleasant feelings in the liver, kidney and below the ribs. But it is a sign that the process of cleansing and detoxification of your body has begun.
After ten days, all reactions of your body will stop and you will feel the real benefits:
- Increased energy levels
- Improved mood
If you are absent for a few days and not able to take care of your mushroom, follow these steps to save your mushroom:
Place the mushroom in 3 liter jar. Fill the jar with half water and half milk and leave the mixture at room temperature. Upon arrival, the kefir can be used as a bath for legs which is excellent for relieving fatigue and heaviness in the legs, and also reduces the secretion of sweat.