This healthy drink was one of favorite drinks in ancient India as it helps a lot in improving immunity. Today it is used in treatment of diseases such as diabetes and according to some studies even in a treatment of cancer. Also with its properties can help in losing weight.
How to prepare pepper water?
In a bowl add two cups of water, then add two tablespoons of ground black pepper. Heat the water add a pinch of salt flavoring with a cloves. Strain and drink it twice a day while it is warm (you can also use it cold if you like)
What are the benefits of pepper water?
- Boost your energy especially during summer heats
- Prevents constipations (drink at least two cups a day)
- Prevents dehydaration
- Helps with weight loss, as it is chilli it helps burning calories faster
- Reduces the feeling of hunger
- Protects bones from aging
- Prevents diabetes, just adopt the healthy habit of drink it twice a day